cropped Castle white no background


Pub and Restaurant Insurance

Our Pub and Restaurant policies are designed to cater for your business. As every landlord, pub owner and bar manager will tell you, pubs carry risks for everybody involved – from staff to the owner, and customers to the house next door. With Castle Insurance, you can build a policy that takes care of the risks.  

As Professional Insurance Brokers, we guarantee that your interests are our first priority and that our experienced team will give you honest and impartial advice at all times.


As a family run business, established for over 26 years, we pride ourselves on our friendly and professional service. We believe that we work that little bit harder at getting you not only the most competitive rates but also strive to ensure that you have a policy from a range of top insurers that totally meets the needs of your business.


As a Willis Networks Member looking after your insurance needs, you can rest assured you have a professional broker with access to exclusive resources, offering you quality cover with an enhanced service. More....

Covers we can offer:

  • A choice of insurance policies from the UK's leading insurers

  • Advice that's completely independent

  • Competitive Prices

  • Help in making a claim

  • First class personal service you can rely on

  • Public liability insurance

  • Employers’ liability insurance

  • Product liability insurance

  • Loss of licence

  • Business equipment insurance

  • Business contents insurance

  • Business buildings insurance

  • Business interruption insurance

  • Stock

  • Fixtures and Fittings

Call us now on 0191 3830401 for a free quotation

or to discuss your requirements.

  • Independent Public House

  • Managed Public House

  • Tenanted Public House

  • Licensed Restaurant

  • Unlicensed Restaurant

  • Wine Bar

  • Social Clubs

  • Café (licensed and unlicensed)

Businesses we can cover include:

Castle Insurance Services can help you with